Resolution Games is a VR/AR studio focused on creating immersive experiences for all — from gamers to non-gamers alike. Do you want to play a significant part in the company and support our staff with IT solutions? Are you also someone who takes pride in your ability to communicate with others? Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
What you´ll do
In the role as an IT Support Specialist, you will be responsible for contributing to the continuous improvement of our virtual and physical IT infrastructure. Although your daily routine will likely vary, overall you will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Preparing accounts and hardware for new joiners
• Manage the purchase and refurbishment of hardware
• Device management, including our test devices (VR/AR headsets)
• Disposing of hardware in a safe and environmentally friendly manner
• Software license management
• Write documentation in English
• Experience as a Support technician/specialist or similar
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Provide subject matter expertise and implement best practices
• Fluent in Swedish and English
Nice to have:
• Experience from the Game industry
• Enjoy testing out new hardware, especially VR/AR consoles
• Budgeting for and experience purchasing hardware and IT-systems
• Hands-on experience with computers
Who you are
First and foremost, we are looking for an individual with a strong passion for IT, who is practical and takes pride in helping others with a service-driven mindset. You are a problem solver and great at prioritization. We also believe you are a person who will thrive in a flexible, can-do environment and that you are a great team player with awesome communication skills.
Who we are
Resolution Games is a visual computing studio with a proven track record creating immersive gaming experiences for all. We believe that VR and AR aren’t just an add-on for gaming; they are the next logical steps for games. As players and game developers alike, we’ve always dreamed of this day - the day when we can be IN the games we love. That day is finally here, and we are putting all of our energy into making the most of it for all, whether it’s creating a positive experience for someone testing out VR for the first time to delivering a rich, in-depth multiplayer game that keeps enthusiasts hungry for more.
We are looking for someone who wants a unique opportunity and enjoys collaborating. Someone who wants to be a part of a team raising the bar and creating a new set of standards. Our colleagues have can-do attitudes who appreciate a small studio culture. Therefore, even though we have grown, we continue to work in small teams and experiment while tackling complex challenges. We value having every voice heard and seek out diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. Last but not least, we want those of you who are not just skilled but also a great addition to the team. That is because we believe in team over the individual, a great mix of freedom with responsibility, and that people should always come before the process. P.S. Employee stock options are available.