Do you want to wow players with the quality of your sound design? Do you want to be part of a team where you can contribute to both current and upcoming new games? Do you want to be part of a company that is leading the way at AR and VR, developing the next logical step for games? Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
About The role
As a Sound Designer at Resolution Games, you will help our teams create the best audio experience possible. You'll be working within our talented and experienced team of specialists, including VFX and Animation, who are involved in delivering high quality content for our games across the company.
What You’ll Do
- Design and produce original audio content that enables immersion in gameplay.
- Collaborate with team members to create a cohesive audio experience.
- Implement audio assets using Wwise, Unity, and other proprietary tools.
- Follow milestones and tasks, deliver content on time.
- Take ownership of all aspects of audio development, achieve outstanding results, and bring a positive attitude.
- At least 3 + years of professional experience working as a sound Designer in the games industry.
- Proven experience using game engines to implement and work with audio on at least one shipped title.
- Previous experience working with audio middleware such as Wwise, Fmod.
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- You have a passion for the audio experience and are committed to a cross-discipline, playtest-based development environment.
As a person we believe you are open-minded, proactive and demonstrate a willingness and ability to learn, give and accept creative, critical, and constructive feedback from colleagues. You are able to work independently and as part of a team.
Who we are
Resolution Games is a visual computing studio with a proven track record creating immersive gaming experiences for all. We believe that VR and AR aren’t just an add-on for gaming; they are the next logical steps for games. As players and game developers alike, we’ve always dreamed of this day - the day when we can be IN the games we love. That day is finally here, and we are putting all of our energy into making the most of it for all, whether it’s creating a positive experience for someone testing out VR for the first time to delivering a rich, in-depth multiplayer game that keeps enthusiasts hungry for more.
We are looking for someone who wants a unique opportunity and enjoys collaborating. Someone who wants to be a part of a team raising the bar and creating a new set of standards. Our colleagues have can-do attitudes who appreciate a small studio culture. Therefore, even though we have grown, we continue to work in small teams and experiment while tackling complex challenges. We value having every voice heard and seek out diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. Last but not least, we want those of you who are not just skilled but also a great addition to the team. That is because we believe in team over the individual, a great mix of freedom with responsibility, and that people should always come before the process. P.S. Employee stock options are available.