Resolution Games is a VR/AR studio focused on creating immersive experiences for all — from gamers to non-gamers alike. We are looking for an iOS Programmer with a passion for games to join our talented team. Are you what we are looking for?
About the role
In this role you will work with porting our existing games to iOS. Since this is a new role for us we are looking for a real Apple nerd who can be an advocate for new technology and features. In this role you will work with all things mobile, such as retention, in app purchases and free-to-play-games. You have a great understanding of functionalities in different Apple devices and you know how to best work with integrations and can advise different stakeholders on what you believe is the best approach.
What you'll do:
- Develop well-structured and high-performance code of high quality in C# using Unity
- Work with existing games and port them to iOS devices
- Work with the user interface to make sure it fits the mobile version
- Implement free-to-play mechanics into our games
- Work with other disciplines to implement graphics, animations, and audio
- Integrate platform services into the game
- Keep up to date with the market to make sure we are not missing out on new technology
- Good knowledge of c# and unity
- Proficiency in IOS development
- Experience working on game projects in a cross-discipline teams
- Experience shipping at least one game for IOS.
- Experience working with monetization in games
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Social Platform integrations
- Experience with version control systems such as Perforce and Git
- Experience with network- & server programming
- Experience setting up a build pipeline and distributing builds within the team.
As a person we believe that you are a strong communicator with the ability to report on progress as well as things not going as planned. We believe that you will thrive in a can-do environment and that you are curious, creative, and like to take initiatives.
Who we are
Resolution Games is a visual computing studio with a proven track record creating immersive gaming experiences for all. We believe that VR and AR aren’t just an add-on for gaming; they are the next logical steps for games. As players and game developers alike, we’ve always dreamed of this day - the day when we can be IN the games we love. That day is finally here, and we are putting all of our energy into making the most of it for all, whether it’s creating a positive experience for someone testing out VR for the first time to delivering a rich, in-depth multiplayer game that keeps enthusiasts hungry for more.
We are looking for someone who wants a unique opportunity and enjoys collaborating. Someone who wants to be a part of a team raising the bar and creating a new set of standards. Our colleagues have can-do attitudes who appreciate a small studio culture. Therefore, even though we have grown, we continue to work in small teams and experiment while tackling complex challenges. We value having every voice heard and seek out diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. Last but not least, we want those of you who are not just skilled but also a great addition to the team. That is because we believe in team over the individual, a great mix of freedom with responsibility, and that people should always come before the process. P.S. Employee stock options are available.