Resolution Games is a VR/AR studio focused on creating immersive experiences for all — from gamers to non-gamers alike. Are you an experienced QA Manager with a passion for XR? Then you might be what we are looking for.
About the role
As a QA Manager at Resolution Games, you will be heading up a small team, owning and setting the QA process for a variety of games. You will be operationally involved in planning, writing and executing tests, helping to take our zero bug policy to new levels. This is a new role for us, meaning that you will be able to help shape how we build our team and the QA process moving forward. In this role it will be very important to keep finding new ways to improve our workflows when it comes to quality.
What you’ll do
- Manage a small team
- Own and set up our QA Process
- Testing pre-release games and verifying functionality, data content, performance, usability/playability, and hardware/software compatibility
- Create manual tests suites to ensure coverage across all levels of the test pyramid
- Documenting defects and writing detailed reports on how to reproduce issues
- People Management
- 5+ years of QA experience in the games industry
- An ability to write and execute test cases and test passes on game features, functionalities and content
- Experience in functional testing and logging defects in bug tracking systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interest in and passion for Games and VR
Nice to have:
- Experience working with test automation
- Experience of working with VR/AR is a plus
As a person we believe you are someone with a proactive mindset and the ability to take initiatives. We believe you have a passion for developing and inspiring individuals as well as the wider team.
Who we are
Resolution Games is a visual computing studio with a proven track record creating immersive gaming experiences for all. We believe that VR and AR aren’t just an add-on for gaming; they are the next logical steps for games. As players and game developers alike, we’ve always dreamed of this day - the day when we can be IN the games we love. That day is finally here, and we are putting all of our energy into making the most of it for all, whether it’s creating a positive experience for someone testing out VR for the first time to delivering a rich, in-depth multiplayer game that keeps enthusiasts hungry for more.
We are looking for someone who wants a unique opportunity and enjoys collaborating. Someone who wants to be a part of a team raising the bar and creating a new set of standards. Our colleagues have can-do attitudes who appreciate a small studio culture. Therefore, even though we have grown, we continue to work in small teams and experiment while tackling complex challenges. We value having every voice heard and seek out diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. Last but not least, we want those of you who are not just skilled but also a great addition to the team. That is because we believe in team over the individual, a great mix of freedom with responsibility, and that people should always come before the process. P.S. Employee stock options are available.