As a 3D Artist at Resolution Games, you are part of a small, agile, cross-functional, and highly experienced team. Building top-quality VR/AR games which all players, gamers, and non-gamers alike will enjoy for hopefully years to come.
What you’ll do
As a 3D Artist at Resolution Games you often work together with a team of artists with the focus of ensuring the highest overall quality of all the visuals of the game. Your specific focus will be to take ownership of the assets you produce, from the beginning to the end result. It can be anything from modeling to texture/vertex-paint, both the characters as well as the environment of the game.
- Play a key part in bringing our visual ideas to life by creating tangible 3D objects
- Collaborate in a team where everyone’s voice is heard
- Contribute to all parts of the game development through playing, discussing, and feedbacking all way through the process
- Keep a growth mindset towards your own skills as well as the art that keep iterating and improving throughout the process
Who you are
- 3+ years of professional game development experience as a Game Artist
- Good understanding of game engines and preferably Unity
- Fluent in a variety of art tools like Maya, Blender, or similar tools
- Skilled in both low poly modeling and high poly modeling, sculpting
- Excellent skills in hand-painted textures as well as PBR texturing with Substance Painter or equivalent
- Knowledge of the importance of performance and how to optimize every asset for that
Nice to have
- Experience from working on an AR/VR project
- Basic scripting skills in C#
- Experience in setting up scene lighting for games, preferably in unity
Who we are
Resolution Games is a visual computing studio with a proven track record creating immersive gaming experiences for all. We believe that VR and AR aren’t just an add-on for gaming; they are the next logical steps for games. As players and game developers alike, we’ve always dreamed of this day - the day when we can be IN the games we love. That day is finally here, and we are putting all of our energy into making the most of it for all, whether it’s creating a positive experience for someone testing out VR for the first time to delivering a rich, in-depth multiplayer game that keeps enthusiasts hungry for more.
We are looking for someone who wants a unique opportunity and enjoys collaborating. Someone who wants to be a part of a team raising the bar and creating a new set of standards. Our colleagues have can-do attitudes who appreciate a small studio culture. Therefore, even though we have grown, we continue to work in small teams and experiment while tackling complex challenges. We value having every voice heard and seek out diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. Last but not least, we want those of you who are not just skilled but also a great addition to the team. That is because we believe in team over the individual, a great mix of freedom with responsibility, and that people should always come before the process. P.S. Employee stock options are available.