Resolution Games is a visual computing studio with a proven track record creating immersive gaming experiences for all. We believe that AR aren’t just an add-on for gaming; they are the next logical steps for games. As players and game developers alike, we’ve always dreamed of this day - the day when we can be IN the games we love. That day is finally here, and we are putting all of our energy into making the most of it for all, whether it’s creating a positive experience for someone testing out AR for the first time to delivering a rich, in-depth multiplayer game that keeps enthusiasts hungry for more.
What you’ll do
As a Producer with Resolution Games, you will play a critical part not only in producing our games but also in the studio at large. On a day-to-day basis you will be working on how to best enable, facilitate and direct our skilled teams to create the best games possible.
- Be product accountable for one or multiple games simultaneously
- Define quality and ensure a process to get us there
- Build and facilitate teams that excel in continuous improvement of quality
- Own budgets and scheduling for all assigned games
- Run sprint plannings
- Proactively plan ahead to optimize dependencies & lead times in cross-functional teams
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders as well as external key partners
Who you are
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Producer/Product Owner
- Fearlessness in finding and resolving blockers, unknowns & tough questions
- Understanding of what great leadership is and how to best enable and facilitate your team members
- Great presenter and communicator
- Calm and methodical in times of change
- Genuine interest in gaming and emerging technology
Still reading? Good... because here is the best part... We offer a company culture where we believe in small, inclusive and empowered teams. Through our stock option program, we are all part owners.
Sound good to you? Then we can not wait to see your CV and portfolio and look forward to meeting you! We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as the selection process and interviews are ongoing.
P.s. We will provide relocation assistance if needed.