Job title: PR Specialist/Representative/Coordinator
Location: USA, remote
Part-time (20+ hours) or full-time
Do you have a proven track record in PR (5+ years of experience), amazing ideas, and love thinking outside the box? Are you interested in working with some of the best and brightest in the games and VR/AR industries? Then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for an experienced Public Relations Specialist who will be employed by a third-party PR agency offering consulting services to Resolution Games and will be expected to work 20-40 hours a week on Resolution Games’ projects.
The candidate must be a hardworking, responsible, creative self-starter who wants a unique opportunity and enjoys collaborating. This person should also be someone who wants to be a part of a team that is raising the bar to create new standards and work with colleagues that have can-do attitudes and appreciate a small studio culture.
What you’ll do
As Public Relations Specialist at Resolution Games, you will report to the Director of PR (Austin, Texas-based) on some of the most fun and exciting PR campaigns ever.
- Conduct media outreach - US and global
- Monitor and track coverage daily; prepare reports as needed
- Respond to inbound media requests
- Assist with game reviews program
- Manage awards and speaker programs
- Compile monthly PR recap reports
- Write press releases, media pitches, website copy, etc.
- Contribute to strategic PR planning and coordination with the larger marketing team
- 5+ years of PR working experience
- Passion for games and new technologies
- Willingness to speak up, brainstorm, think outside of the box and share ideas to help create fun and effective PR campaigns around our games as well as highlight business milestones of the company
- Experience managing speaking and awards programs
- Experience successfully pitching media (games media is a major bonus!)
- Has established media contacts within the games, general tech and business outlets (VR/AR contacts a plus)
- Attention to detail
Nice to have (but not required)
- Experience with VR and AR games
- Experience working with/across other marketing disciplines
Who we are
Resolution Games is a visual computing studio with a proven track record creating immersive gaming experiences for all. We believe that VR and AR aren’t just an add-on for gaming; they are the next logical steps for games. As players and game developers alike, we’ve always dreamed of this day - the day when we can be IN the games we love. That day is finally here, and we are putting all of our energy into making the most of it for all, whether it’s creating a positive experience for someone testing out VR for the first time to delivering a rich, in-depth multiplayer game that keeps enthusiasts hungry for more.
We are looking for someone who wants a unique opportunity and enjoys collaborating. Someone who wants to be a part of a team raising the bar and creating a new set of standards. Our colleagues have can-do attitudes who appreciate a small studio culture. Therefore, even though we have grown, we continue to work in small teams and experiment while tackling complex challenges. We value having every voice heard and seek out diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. Last but not least, we want those of you who are not just skilled but also a great addition to the team. That is because we believe in team over the individual, a great mix of freedom with responsibility, and that people should always come before the process.