Resolution Games is a VR/AR studio focused on creating immersive experiences for all — from gamers to non-gamers alike. We’re now in need of a senior Data Analyst to join our team.
What you’ll do
As a Data Analyst at Resolution Games, you will be reporting into our CCO whilst working closely with the game development teams throughout the full life cycle of a game. This is a new role where we believe you will be part of designing the roadmap and priorities.
Before a game launches, you’ll likely focus on identifying what data points to track and how to track them. After launch will likely shift towards follow-up on data, finding the insights to provide knowledge to the team. Your work will support their decision-making in where to go next with the game. This is a new role that will be integral to where we want to go as a business and will essentially help us build out a more data-driven decision-making approach. More specifically we believe you will:
- Oversee the company guidebook for tracking, ensuring standardization of the data pipeline, data telemetry, and data taxonomy
- Create the game’s dashboards to help teams decide their next move (balance, retention, content consumption), Google Data Studio, R/Shiny, etc. - You get to choose the right tool for the task
- Deep dive on key questions, challenge teams on your conclusions
- Support management with a KPI dashboard and occasional forecasting
- In time we also believe this role will build and manage a team of analysts
Who you are
- Solid SQL (e.g., joins, sub-queries, data transformations)
- Solid R / Python programming
- Strong data analysis and statistical analysis skills, including root cause analysis and experimental design
- Ability to create dashboards and data visualizations (Shiny, Data Studio, etc.)
- Ability to present data that tells a story and helps our decision-makers
Who we are
Resolution Games is a visual computing studio with a proven track record creating immersive gaming experiences for all. We believe that VR and AR aren’t just an add-on for gaming; they are the next logical steps for games. As players and game developers alike, we’ve always dreamed of this day - the day when we can be IN the games we love. That day is finally here, and we are putting all of our energy into making the most of it for all, whether it’s creating a positive experience for someone testing out VR for the first time to delivering a rich, in-depth multiplayer game that keeps enthusiasts hungry for more.
We are looking for someone who wants a unique opportunity and enjoys collaborating. Someone who wants to be a part of a team raising the bar and creating a new set of standards. Our colleagues have can-do attitudes who appreciate a small studio culture. Therefore, even though we have grown, we continue to work in small teams and experiment while tackling complex challenges. We value having every voice heard and seek out diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. Last but not least, we want those of you who are not just skilled but also a great addition to the team. That is because we believe in team over the individual, a great mix of freedom with responsibility, and that people should always come before the process. P.S. Employee stock options are available.